Thursday, February 28, 2013

40 Day Paleo Challenge - Days 15 & 16

Wow, what an amazing concert last night. Pink has an amazing voice, is a fantastic entertainer, and is SO FIT! I love her! The choreography was amazing - some of which was very Cirque du Soleil-like. I have been to quite a few concerts, and this takes my new #1 spot. Yes, something has finally kicked Avenged Sevenfold out of my #1 spot (whom I've seen in concert 9 times). On top of it all, she seemed so relaxed and real. She chatted between some of the songs -- and she is 100% cool. I am in love.

Yep, she did that.

This too. And tons of other crazy stuff. love.

Stage view from our executive suite.The seats down below are ours too. And these tickets were free! How lucky are we?!

3 of my best friends! I can't believe how long we've known each other and stayed close. What a blessing! "We're all grown up now!"

What a blasty blast!!  Okay, now on to the food blog.

Day 15
Breakfast
Not the usual. Apple and some cashews.. ran out of time.

Lunch
A yummy stew my hubby put together of liver, hot Italian sausage, collard greens, squash, and other veggies. 

Snack
Banana and some cashews.

Dinner
Repeat of lunch.

Snack
Soooo the exec suite had free adult beverages and food. Marcos and I were good... we had grapes and water. Yay. 


Day 16
Breakfast
The usual (yay!)

Lunch
Leftover curry.

Snack
Medjool dates.. Didn't have much time between meetings to think about what I wanted to snack on. Mistake.. I LOVE dates and ate FAR too many. 

Dinner
Haven't had it yet. Probably some form of leftovers (curry or stew). 



And just because I'm sharing lots of pictures, here is one we took specially for our friend, Paul.


For those of you who don't know, Marcos is Brazilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment