Saturday, February 23, 2013

40 Day Paleo Challenge - Day 11


I apologize that my posts have been so lacking lately. Yesterday, I could only muster the food diary portion. I worked from 6:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., then went to salsa class. Loooong day. Today I packed in as much productivity as possible so I can do close to nothing tomorrow. I say "close to nothing" because we bought a bunch of yummy food to prepare a bunch of delicious food tomorrow!  But you'll have to wait for the food diary/recipes to see :)

I've finally joined Pinterest, and I can see what the fuss is all about. I can't wait to try some of the DIY crafts. We seriously need some art up in this house, and I don't want to spend much on it. And what is better than something you can be proud of because YOU made it? Nothing, that's what.

I think I have iterated and reiterated this in the several posts, but I'm feeling pretty good. I'm sleeping like a rock, experiencing more energy than normal, thinking clearly, and... like I said... feeling pretty good. I thought this was going to be a "challenge" -- but it's not feeling much like one!!

Today's grub...

Breakfast
The usual, + bacon, - onion bread.  Cup of coffee.

Lunch
A weird mix of whatever we had around: grilled chicken, salad, a banana, and a pear.

Dinner
Grilled steak and peppers, and an Asian salad (mixed greens, tangerines, and Kalamazoo Olive Co.'s ginger and honey olive oil).

Dessert
Blueberry loaf (remixed -- didn't have pure pumpkin, used a squash instead. No chocolate chips, used cocoa powder)

No comments:

Post a Comment