Sunday, March 10, 2013

40 Day Paleo Challenge - Days 25 & 26

Hi all -- another busy busy weekend. Spent yesterday with the hubby's fam, and today was a cooking/cleaning/catch up kind of a day. I think I finally stopped moving ... a minute ago. I'm still feeling rather sicky, and should have taken this weekend to rest.

I hadn't thought of anything interesting to blog about today, but I will tell you that we (my husband, his brothers, and a brother's girlfriend) went to the Three Days Grace & Shinedown concert last night. Great performances. My ears are still ringing. Not drinking meant we got to watch all of the concertgoers slowly deteriorate throughout the night.  That added to the entertainment factor.

Shinedown -- new look. I'm diggin' it.


Okay, on to the food diary then I'm going to get ready for the Walking Dead. Love that show. Or any shows involving the un-dead. Zombies, vampires... love it!

Day 25
Breakfast
The usual

Lunch
Sauteed chicken, cabbage, and other veggies.

Snack
Medjool dates

Dinner
Paleo-style salad at Sweet Tomotoes (just before the concert)

Day 26
Breakfast
The usual

Lunch
Salad (mixed greens, kalamata olives, grated carrots, grape tomatoes, etc.)

Dinner
Sauteed flounder (garlic, salt, pepper) and "creamed kale" (kale, garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, salt, ghost pepper, coconut milk)

Dessert
From a NEW site I've found!  Multiply Delicious' Carrot Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment